Greetings to All Members:
December General Meeting (Zoom) – Monday, December 14
Chat – 6:45pm-7:00pm Meeting Begins – 7:00pm
As usual, members will receive an email about one day before the meeting with the link, also provided here:
Join Zoom Meeting
The December presenter will be Marquerite Palmer, Executive Director of Newberry Art
Center, who will be taking us on a tour of the facility and featuring some of the activities
taking place there including the gingerbread house contest. In addition, the awards for the
Still Hopes Exhibition will be announced by Rene Eshelman, Coordinator. Also, Kay
Stallings, Juried Exhibit Coordinator, and Carol Blackwood, Workshop Coordinator, will
provide important information for members.
VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING UPDATE
• The minutes of all Board meetings are available on line for members to view.
• Treasurer’s Report – Maureen Carter reported a current balance of $31,506.63.
• The deadline for paying dues is December 31, 2020. If your dues are not paid, your
name, unfortunately, will be dropped from the membership list. Go to our website to
renew and use PayPal or credit card or send your check to Crooked Creek Art League, PO
Box 501, Chapin, SC 29036.
• Britty Pointer, Fund Raising Coordinator, reminds members to let her know if a potential
sponsor has been contacted. Please refer to the list of previous sponsors so a business is
not contacted more than once.
• We still need volunteers for our Public Galleries. Please let me know if you are willing to
See you Monday, December 14, for our holiday meeting. Provide your own refreshments
and enjoy an evening with the League. Don’t forget your favorite holiday attire.
Sandra Oliver, President